Wedding planning site Hitched analyzed more than 10,000 proposal hashtags to find where most people are getting down on one knee.
These are the top 10 proposal locations on Instagram:
- Disneyland Paris - It’s the happiest place in the city of love, what else could you expect?
- Disney World’s Magic Kingdom, Florida - This Disney setting provides magical memories, as well.
- Centennial Lakes Park, Minnesota - Those not into theme-park proposals may prefer this tranquil setting without all the crowds.
- Eiffel Tower, Paris - It’s not just one of the world’s most famous landmarks, it’s also one of the most popular places to pop the question.
- The Hollywood Sign, Los Angeles - The iconic attraction is the chosen spot for one in every thousand proposals.
- Central Park and Brooklyn Bridge, New York - Two of New York City’s most romantic locations make the perfect place to get down on one knee.
- Niagara Falls - This impressive location is one of the natural wonders of the world, so it’s an ideal place to ask your love for their hand in marriage.
- Disney’s Epcot Park, Florida - Another fun and romantic Disney theme park makes the cut.
- Big Bear Lake, California - It’s scenic and secluded, so it’s a top spot to fire the question.
- Bondi Beach, Sydney - Nothing beats an oceanside proposal, especially at one of the world’s most popular beaches.
Source: Women's Health