How often are you late for work? Now if you said once a month, you're not alone! A new poll finds that nearly a quarter of all workers are late at least once a month and almost half of them say they're late once a WEEK! The most common excuses for being late include traffic, oversleeping and bad weather... However, there is always the odd ball, crazy excuse. I've managed to find a few of the more outrageous ones!
- It's too cold to work.
- I had morning sickness (it was a man).
- My coffee was too hot and I couldn't leave until it cooled off.
- An astrologer warned me of a car accident on a major highway, so I took all backroads, making me an hour late.
- My dog ate my work schedule.
- I was here, but I fell asleep in the parking lot.
- My fake eyelashes were stuck together.
- Although it has been five years, I forgot I did not work at my former employer's location and drove there on accident.